We plan to update the game to version 1.0.33: “Osiris Invitational” at around 2020/4/27 06:00 UTC. Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards.
The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. “Osiris Invitational” is beginning!
Osiris League is almost over and the top alliances have been ranked for both the Realm of Horus and the Realm of Anubis. You may be wondering, which of these two realms is the strongest? That’s where the “Osiris Invitational” comes in! Will it be the Realm of Horus or the Realm of Anubis who honors Osiris through domination on the battlefield? Only time will tell.
- The top 4 alliances from each realm at the end of the Osiris League will be invited to participate in the “Osiris Invitational”.
- To offer a fair competition, all participating governors will use the same set of commanders, troops, and individual and alliance technologies provided by the system.
- Exclusive practice matches will be provided for participating alliances to help them familiarize themselves with the new competition format.
2. New event: “Family Day”
(Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 2 weeks after the update)Family Day is almost here, so we’ve prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you! See below for details:
- Family Week: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- RoK Family Portrait: Work with your fellow alliance members to spruce up your RoK Family Portrait for amazing rewards!
- Fireside Story: Collect Timber to use while sprucing up your RoK Family Portrait.
- Race Against Time: Who can kill the most barbarians within a limited period? Show your strength!
- Protect The Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
3. “Ceroli Crisis” Event Optimizations
(Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 2 weeks after the update)
- We’ve added a new Taunt skill that governors can use to force a Chieftain to attack them.
- Governors can now exchange for special concoction items in the event store to buff their troops during the “Ceroli Assault”, “Ceroli Crisis”, and “Ian’s Ballads” events.
- New Chieftain – Ak & Hoc. Born in light and shadow, these twin brothers fight as one. You’ll need to perfect your strategies if you want to defeat these fearsome opponents!
4. “Lost Kingdom” Event Optimizations
Based on your feedback about the “Lost Kingdom” event, we have made the following optimizations:
- Replaced the “Bloodthirst” mechanic with “Hot Blooded” to prevent governors from abusing this mechanic to prevent passes from being captured.
- Added new events rewarding Honor Points to replace the “Almighty Overlord” event in Lost Kingdom seasons 1 and 2 (This change will not apply to Lost Kingdoms events which have already begun).
- Adjusted the Lost Kingdom: Light and Darkness immigration rules to prevent immigration for kingdoms in the matchmaking phrase.
5. Other Changes
- Added a city theme manager.
- Improved commander skill sound effects.
- The Lucerne Scrolls – Volume 4 is about to unfold.
- Updated the “Ceroli Assault” rewards system: Chieftains will now drop items that governors can exchange for a variety of prizes.
- Increased drops in Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps. And the refreshing period of Chieftains in Barbarian Camps becomes more irregular.
- One-click Talent Upgrade feature: Governors can now choose any talent and tap Upgrade to immediately activate the chosen talent and all prerequisite talents.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms！
Disclaimer: Screenshots are from the development version of the game, specific skill stats are potentially subject to change.