We plan to update the game to version 1.0.31: “Spring Has Sprung!” at UTC 2020/03/09 06:00.
The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
New Spring Events: “Spring Has Sprung!”
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
We bid farewell to winter and embrace spring with a series of extravagant spring-related events.
Some of the events are as follows:
- Farewell, Winter!: We will celebrate the end of winter with a 7-day event. Complete quests to get spring rewards!
- Willows and Flowers: Get Branches by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the “Branching Out” event.
- Branching Out: Use Branches to help grow your sapling, earning abundant rewards.
- Reach for the Top: Become a powerhouse in your kingdom and earn a brand new city theme — Amber Fortress!
- Arms Training: Are you ready for Armsmaster Lohar’s spring training sessions? Lohar gets stronger as training goes on, just how much can you endure?
“Ark of Osiris” Event Optimizations
Based on Governors’ feedback on their game play experience during the Ark of Osiris, and based on the preference to have more opportunities to practice the Osiris League, we have implemented a boatload of updates:
- Added Practice Matches to the Ark of Osiris. From Mondays to Fridays, alliance leaders or titled officers can spend Gems to unlock a session of Practice Match for alliance members to practice with.
- Optimized the battle results mail for the Ark of Osiris. Now statistics such as individual healing and more are shown in the mail.
- Alliance skills and commander equipment will take effect as normal during the Ark of Osiris.
- Support your favorite alliance in an all new bets event during the Osiris League!
- The skills system will be added in after the Osiris League enters the Playoffs. Show off your big brain plays!
- Locked commanders can now be dispatched as normal during the Ark of Osiris.
- Added a ton of personal achievements. Also added a new category of achievements. Governors can now choose to display certain achievements in their personal information.
- Defeating the chieftains of Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps will grant even higher chances of dropping equipment blueprints.
- For kills that happen during rally battles, the damage will now be more accurately accredited to Governors that participated in these battles.
- Optimized album display. Governors who had uploaded a photo will now have an even more obvious indicator in the personal information panel.
- Special Immigration chances of Imperium Kingdoms will now accumulate at the beginning of each month if not used up, to a maximum of 3 chances.
- During the Past Glory event, Governors can now donate Elite Commander Sculptures and Epic Commander Sculptures. 7) AU individual rankings will now display the top 1000 Governors. A new personal achievements ranking has been added.
- Double-tap the avatar of your army on the right to quickly select all troops within that army.
- When attacking troops during a rally, we can now use multi-selection as normal. Governors can do this by double-tapping their own troops on the map, or by double-tapping on the army’s avatar by the right.
- Based on Governors’ feedback, we have modified the reward rules for the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players), and added two new generals for Governors to challenge. Now Governors can earn exclusive currency used to exchange for special rewards by playing the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players) event, which opens up once every two weeks.
- Made a minor adjustment to area attack skills. These skills will now choose targets from all enemy Governor troops that are currently attacking you and are within the skill’s area effect.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!