1. New Event: “Spooky Halloween”
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
“Hallow’s Eve”: Use Jack-O’-Lanterns to level up your Pumpkin Lantern. Earn a limited-edition holiday theme and piles of rewards!
“Silly Bumpkin”: Use Jack-O’-Lanterns to exchange for a variety of rewards.
Don’t forget to join in on the “Ghost Parade” and the “Divine Exorcists” events.
2. Optimizations to Alliance functions
- Alliance officers now must select a reason when trying to remove an alliance member.
- The quantity of Alliance Markers has been increased to 10.
- In the Alliance Technology panel, tap and hold the button to donate repeatedly.
3. Other Changes
- Improved the display of the Bulletin Board.
- Added background music to the in-game loading screens. Enhanced and re-recorded some of the in-game sound effects.
- In the Governor’s personal info page, the details on this Governor’s killed troops can now be viewed.
- In the Sunset Canyon, suffering a defeat in battle will also award a Treasure of the Warrior.
- Map revamp for the Sunset Canyon.