We plan to update the game to version 1.0.24: “Happy Anniversary!” on 2019-o9-09 22:00 UTC.
The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. Anniversary celebration events!
Over the past year, governors from across the world have grown and developed together, forging lasting friendships and powerful alliances. All of us on the RoK team would like to thank you for supporting the game and for being a part of this incredible adventure! We have prepared a series of special events to celebrate this momentous occasion.
– Your RoK Yearbook: A personalized present just for you! See what you’ve accomplished over the past year.
– Anniversary Celebration: A full week of incredible quests and unbelievable rewards!
– Sign-in Spoils: Log in for 8 days in a row to get great prizes and recruit the legendary commander Seondeok!
– Race Against Time: A new event where players will have to beat the clock to defeat barbarians and win rewards!
– Celebration Cake: Work with your fellow alliance members to decorate an anniversary cake and earn prizes!
– Pinnacle of Strength: Defeat governors from multiple kingdoms for a chance to to win a limited-edition anniversary city theme, portrait, and name plaque! – Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Earn rewards and compete with other governors throughout the kingdom in this fun jigsaw puzzle challenge!
2. VIP Expansion!
VIP 16 is finally here! This next VIP level will provide stronger buffs and will increase governors’ maximum action points limit. VIP 16 will also increase the rate of production of equipment materials and reduce the resource cost to heal wounded troops.
3. Equipment System Optimizations
We have received a lot of constructive feedback from governors since the equipment system came online. This update will include a number of optimizations that will make the equipment system easier to use and simpler to understand. Optimizations include:
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s forge button when new equipment can be forged.
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s combine button when new blueprint fragments are available to combine.
- A notification will appear on the commander button when new equipment is available.
- The attributes for Windswept Bracers and Windswept Boots were set incorrectly and have been reduced to be on par with other elite equipment.
4. Other Changes:
- – The number of levels in the Karuak Ceremony have been reduced from 100 to 50. Overall individual rewards have not changed, but the number of action points required for summoning has been increased from 50 to 100.
- – Immigration into the top 32 kingdoms (ranked by overall kingdom power) will now be open to all governors with individual power under 25 million.
- – When an alliance’s territory has been broken up by another alliance, any territory no longer connected to an alliance flag or fortress will become ineffective.
- – Points awarded for destroying marauder encampments have been reduced from 45,000 to 10,000.
- – Charlemagne, Tomyris, Edward of Woodstock, and other commanders only available for use by governors in kingdoms which have been open more than 120 days will now be viewable in said kingdoms.
- – Fixed the Osiris League lag issues.
- – Barrage chat will now by synched between Osiris League streams and in-game viewers.
- – Added a dynamic loading icon to Sunset Canyon, individual rank rewards have been expanded to include the top 100 governors, and detailed information on the top 10 governors will now be displayed in the daily rewards emails.
- – Equipment buffs will now take effect in Sunset Canyon.
- – Holy site guardians will now have a chance to drop blueprints.
- – The General will no longer receive training speed buffs (this buff will now be enjoyed by the Duke.) Specific buff values have also been adjusted for the General, Justice, and Duke.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!
Disclaimer: Screenshots are from the development version of the game, specific details are potentially subject to change.