We plan to update the game to version 1.0.23 The Hammer and Anvil somewhere next week.
During the update, the servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
A New Equipment System!
Commanders in Rise of Kingdoms can finally use equipment to enhance their combat skills! Only the mightiest commanders will be worthy of mighty weapons and armor!
Governors can get equipment through side quests, the Shadow Legion Invasion, the Osiris League, and other events.
Receiving equipment for the first time, governors will unlock the equipment system. At the same time, a new building, the blacksmith, will be added to the building options in your city. The blacksmith can be used to forge equipment, dismantle equipment, and produce/upgrade materials used to forge equipment. Go to the blacksmith and build a set of equipment for your favorite commander!
Please note that the blacksmith can only be unlocked at city hall level 16 or higher.
Osiris League Live testing!
The trumpets are sounding the arrival of world war! How can you turn down the chance at the bloodiest of battles? Governors who do not take part in the Osiris League can still get prizes by betting on the outcome of matches. Governors can watch the matches of their favorite teams, and bet on future matches!
To preserve game stability, there is a limit to the number of people who can watch a match for now. To enable more players to watch the game, we will be broadcasting matches online!
We will also invite active governors to act as commentators of future games. You can share your insights with millions of players live!
As the system is still in the testing stage, there may be some problems in the early launch. Governors are welcome and encouraged to give feedback!
Silk Road Speculators Improved!
We have received a lot of constructive feedback from governors since this event first came online. With this feedback in mind, we have decided to make further optimizations in this update and to run the event again in the future.
- Progress is saved. Each event will no longer force you to start from scratch!
- More surprises! While on the road, the caravan may drop some special cargo for your to recover and keep!
- Blessed with bravery, the elite barbarians will drop fantastic rewards once defeated!
- The caravan now takes a shorter path, but will likely encounter more barbarians!
- Stand tall and heroic with a new individual score. Defeat barbarians and get points! Acquire enough individual points and complete the mission to get even more prizes!
Shadow Legion Improvements!
Since the Shadow Legion event came online, we have noticed a lot of room for improvement. To better accommodate the needs of all players, we have made the following adjustments:
- Attack waves now spawn every 3 minutes.
- Reduced the score required to get through all 25 waves and earn all possible prizes.
- Lower level Shadow Legion forces are now easier to defeat.
- Optimized the Shadow Legion event page display.
- Alliance and governor names can now support input from a wider range of language/character sets.
- Troops transportation capacity has been increased.
- You can now check information on players that scouted you in the scout notification message.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!