These tips will definitely help you play the Rise of Kingdoms Spring Events ‘Branching Out’ a lot easier!
Best Tips for Spring Event
Guide shared by 12inchpvpness
During the event, governors will have a chance to find Spring Boxer when collecting resources in the city, gathering on the map, or defeating barbarians.
Spring Boxes contain 1- 5 Branches, and have a chance to contain an exclusive spring season city theme: Timbered Ensemble (3 Days).
Should I purchase the Sapling Ex?
Do not purchase the locked rewards of the Branching Out event [Spring Event] yet!
If you don’t have 57,000 gems, you want to wait until later, maybe like the last day of the event, to unlock it. You want to wait a bit because the More Than Gems event could come in the next few days!
If you can spend these 7,000 gems during the More Than Gems event, you will make the most of them. and you will also get 6,500 gems back from the from Branching Out event rewards immediately.
You need approximately 1,700 Branches to complete the Branching Out event, which is about 1200-1300 Spring Boxes depending on your luck.
It’s gonna be a long grind so here are some more tips for you to speed it up!
First, there is a small trick for gathering resources so you will get the boxes faster.
Set up your dispatches so that they can load about 100k per time. 100k load gives you the most boxes for the shortest amount of time. This has been tested and proven.
You want to gather what they are best at, depending on their skills and talent trees.
Check your device often because they will be gathering pretty fast.
You want to be chaining two to three Barbarians at a time okay.
Don’t spend all of your AP until the last few days in case there will be a farming event, Barbarian Farming or a Lohar’s Trial Event.
Make sure you can double-dip on any event
You can also get the event boxes from collecting city resource productions.
Generally, you want to collect them every 1-2 hours and don’t let them max out so you can get the maximum amount of boxes possible.
Spring Event Rules
- Decorate your sapling with branches to increase its level. Once your sapling reaches certain levels you will receive corresponding rewards.
- Unlock the Sapling EX to receive bonus rewards!
- Each Branch placed on the sapling has a chance to multiply the experience received.
- Once your sapling reaches the maximum level (Level 25), all remaining Branches will be exchanged for an equivalent number of Lvl. 2 Resource Packs.
- Level rewards can only be claimed once by each governor. Progress will not be reset during the event.
- Participate in the event to receive plentiful rewards. Once your sapling reaches Level 15, you will receive a special Cradle of Dreams decoration! Unlock your Sapling EX and upgrade it to Level 17 to receive a limited-edition spring season city theme Timbered Ensemble (Permanent)!
- Once a governor has claimed the “Cradle of Dreams” decoration, the structure will be permanently unlocked for their city, and can be built or demolished at any time. (Governors who have not received this item will be unable to view the corresponding structure in their building list.)
- The first time a Cradle of Dreams decoration is constructed, the corresponding “Cradle of Dreams” item will be consumed. No items will be returned if the sculpture is demolished. However, the structure can be rebuilt for 1,000 wood.