What is Past Glory Event?
Past Glory is a new multi-stage event, which is only available in The Lost Kingdom map.
Participate in the “Past Glory” event to earn rebuilding points. Once the rebuilding progress bar reaches 100%, the current stage will end and the next stage will begin.
You can access to the Past Glory section directly right at The Lost Kingdom menu.
The forefathers of civilization launched their Last Crusade in these lands, and were dealt a crushing defeat. Now their descendants have returned to rebuild the ancient crusader fortresses and restore their past glory.
- The “Past Glory” event is divided into three stages. Upon completion of each stage, all governors from the fortress’ home kingdom will receive a powerful buff (this buff only takes effect within the Lost Kingdom).
- At the end of the “Past Glory” event, the crusader fortress will be rebuilt and all Lost Kingdom territory controlled by alliances from the fortress’ home kingdom will share a unified color. At this point, governors will be able to teleport onto all territory controlled by alliances from their home kingdom.
- If completion requirements have not been achieved by the end of the countdown, the event will automatically be completed.
Past Glory Event Stages
- Stage 1: Donating resources
- Stage 2: Killing Barbarians / Barbarian Forts
- Stage 3: Donating Commander Sculptures
Stage 1: Ashes & Dust
The defeat of our forefathers’ echoes in these ruins.
Soon a towering fortress will be constructed upon these dust-covered ruins, and we will being our conquest of these forgotten lands.
- Governors can donate resources to rebuild their kingdom’s crusader fortress.
- Governors will receive a Crusader’s Supply Chest containing item rewards for each donation.
- Once the current rebuilding stage is completed, the next will begin.
|Food||300K||20||10 Rebuilding Points + Crusader’s Supply Chest|
|Wood||300K||20||10 Rebuilding Points + Crusader’s Supply Chest|
|Stone||200K||20||10 Rebuilding Points + Crusader’s Supply Chest|
|Gold||150K||20||10 Rebuilding Points + Crusader’s Supply Chest|
|Gems||500||Unlimited||50 Rebuilding Points + 3 Crusader’s Supply Chests|
Stage 2: Annihilation
Our enemies will pay for their overconfidence.
During the Stage 2, players need to spend action points to defeat Barbarians and Barbarian Forts in order to get the rebuilding points for the Kingdom as well as the Chest Rewards.
There are 2 kinds of rewards:
|3 Barbarian Forts||420 Action Points||1 Crusader’s Bounty + 100 Rebuilding Points|
|10 Barbarians||500 Action Points||1 Crusader’s Resource Chest + 50 Rebuilding Points|
So if you guys want to maximize your action points, defeating Barbarian Fort is probably the best way.
If you defeat three Barbarian Forts with 140 action points each time by using a Peacekeeper Commander who can reduce the action points.
If you want to defeat Barbarians, you would have to defeat 10 Barbarians for 50 action points each time. If you want to get a hundred points, comparing to the Barbarian’s Fort prize, you would have to defeat 20 Barbarians.
So it is more worth it to defeat Barbarian Forts than defeating barbarians in this Past Glory Stage.
- But if you’re gonna compare it to the individual rankings on the Honor Roll Leaderboard, it is better to defeat the Barbarians than defeating a level 6 barbarian Fort.
- As you defeat those Barbarian Forts, you can also get some Books of Covenants. By defeating Barbarians, you can have the speed-ups that would help you to progress in the Lost Kingdom, especially when your troops die after the battles and you need to train a lot of more troops.
- Once you have defeated over 2,000 Barbarians, you will be able to get massive rewards from the Crusader Achievements.
So, based your needs, choose the correct targets to farm! Most of the time, you want to farm the Barbarian Forts.
Stage 3: Heroism
What we do here today will go down in history…
During the Past Glory Stage 3, players can donate the unused hero Sculptures to get Rebuilding Points and Heroic Coins.
|Advanced Sculpture||1 Rebuilding Points + 1 Heroic Coin|
|Elite Sculpture||1 Rebuilding Points + 2 Heroic Coin|
|Epic Sculpture||5 Rebuilding Points + 5 Heroic Coin|
|Legendary Sculpture||50 Rebuilding Points + 50 Heroic Coin|
The Heroic Coins can be used to exchange for various valuable items:
In order to have a good preparation for the Stage 3, go to the Expedition Store and purchase all of the Featured Epic Sculptures you can get from there every day.
- Only do this If you are a spender.
- There is no limit to buy Featured Epic Sculptures.
- Purchasing Epic Sculptures is more efficient than purchasing Elite Sculptures.
Upon completion of this stage, all governors from this home kingdom will receive a special buff – Glory:
- Troop Attack +15%
- Troop Defense +15%
- Troop Health + 15%
- Rebuilding Stage 1 Rewards
Upon completion of this stage, all governors from this home kingdom will receive a special buff – Mercy:
- Hospital Capacity +100%
- Gathering Speed +25%
- Rebuilding Stage 2 Rewards
- Upon completion of this stage, all governors from this home kingdom will receive a special buff – Discipline: Territory controlled by this kingdom’s alliances will be displayed using a unified color, and governors will be able to teleport onto all of their kingdom’s territory anywhere in the Lost Kingdom.
- Rebuilding Stage 3 Rewards