In order to ensure the best gaming experience possible, we plan to optimize a few features on [2020/11/02 at 06:00 UTC].
The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, and will be sending a compensation reward once the update is complete.
Optimization details are as follows:
1. Alliance System Optimizations
1) Optimized the alliance list display logic. Now when governors are getting ready to join an alliance, they will see more reasonable alliance suggestions.
2) For a period of time after a new kingdom has opened up, alliance leaders must wait a certain amount of time before they can disband their alliance.
3) For a period of time after a new kingdom has opened up, a governor must wait for a period of time after stepping down from the alliance leader position before they can become a leader again.
4) For a period of time after a new kingdom has opened up, alliance center fortresses cannot be demolished for 3 days after being built.
5) The resource cost of alliance flags has been reduced for the early stages of a kingdom’s existence. Now, the 6-10th alliance flags will not cost any alliance food or wood.
6) Optimized some screens to more clearly display the possible ways to earn alliance credits.
2. Other Optimizations
1) The Lucerne Scrolls – Volume 7 is about to unfold.
2) Optimized the mail system. Now the system should automatically check for any sensitive content, and messages will not fail to send because of their content.
3) Optimized the resource item use notifications. Now, when governors use resource items that would exceed their storehouse’s protection capacity, they will receive a confirmation notice.
4) Optimized the Beginner’s Teleport display to make it clearer.
5) Optimized the user experience of city teleport items. In order to avoid errors, now after governors tap to use the item, if their city would not move, the ‘TELEPORT’ button will not be displayed.
6) Fixed a display bug with the prices of Recovery Potions and Concoctions of Wisdom.
7) Fixed a logic loophole where if two kingdoms were created at the same time, governors could move at will from the kingdom with the smaller serial number to the kingdom with the bigger serial number.
8) We have temporarily disabled the alliance invite button. It will be enabled again once the optimizations come online.
9) In order to reduce recharge errors, a short mandatory countdown between purchases is now in place.
We would love to hear what you think about this update! Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!