Matilda of Flanders is the brand-new epic commander in Rise of Kingdoms. She has just been added into the game from the Anniversary update on August 31. Players can find her sculptures in the Tavern and the Expedition.
Matilda of Flanders
Britain | Duchess Regent of Normandy
Integration | Gathering | Defense
- Epic Gathering Commander, Matilda is excellent.
- It is not a commander focused on PVP or PVE, it is only for gathering on the map.
- It has a unique offensive skill that deals direct damage and decreases the attack on the target “Daughter of Flanders”.
- Her role as a primary and secondary commander is good when choosing her as a gathering, she has skills and talents that enhance this work and make her a versatile commander for the collection of any type of resources on the map.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Its great load capacity and gathering speed make it one of the main F2P farmers in the game.
- With her skills and talents (Gathering) to the maximum we will not have many worries about resources.
- It has a great skill to increase the troop capacity of your army.
- It has great defense and resistance for its siege units, both in talents and skills, excellent at reducing any damage it takes while it is at a resource point.
- She is not an effective commander in PVP or PVE.
- Despite her defense and resistance, she is not an ideal commander to fight, therefore any army or battle commander will cause a great impact on Matilda.
Matilda of Flanders Skills
Daughter of Flanders
|Deal direct damage to a single target, and reduce their attack for 2 seconds.|
|Troops led by this commander gain increased stone gathering speed, and increased food and wood gathering speed.|
|Siege units led by this commander gain increased HP and increased defense.|
|Troops led by this commander gain increased troop capacity but lose 20% attack.|
|This commander receives an additional 10% resources upon completion of gathering.|
Recommended Talent Trees for Matilda of Flanders
Matilda is an epic commander destined solely to collect resources on the map, her skills are essential for this task and make her an excellent farmer.
“Clever Heart” its 2nd skill and passive increases the speed of gathering resources such as Stone, Food and Wood in high percentages specializing in Stone.
“The Mora” is her 3rd skill that increases fundamental statistics such as Health and Defense to all her siege units, ideal for gathering resources on the map and having extra resistances in case of suffering any type of attacks.
Wise Ruler” increases Matilda’s maximum troop capacity by 15%, excellent.
Her ultimate skill is her main skill “Flanders’s Gift” every time Matilda completes a resource point she gains an extra 10% of the resource collected.
- Gathering Mastery (Wood): Increases wood gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Food): Increases food gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Stone): Increases stone gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Gold): Increases gold gathering speed by 30%.
- Modified Axle: Increases march speed of siege units by 30%. By commanding siege, we will have extra speed when it comes to reaching resource points or escaping from an enemy that is chasing us.
- The More The Better: Troops led by this commander receive an additional 6% resources upon completion of gathering. When we finish a resource point we will earn an extra 6% of that same resource and of the total when we return home.
- Armed Convoy: Increases troops by 15% while gathering resources on the map. This talent increases Matilda’s maximum troop capacity when we send her to collect resources on the map. Great talent!
- Superior Tools: Increases gathering speed of all kinds of resources by 25%. The best talent for any gathering commander, Excellent!
Important: Matilda is a “Gathering” commander we can only develop her Gathering talents if we prefer, in turn only raise her to level 40 where she can reach all her skills to the maximum and obtain her fundamental gathering talents, the other talents are optional.
- Spiked Armor: Increases counterattack damage dealt by 1.5%. We cause a greater impact to any enemy that attacks us.
- No Weaknesses: Reduces damage taken by 1.5%. Excellent, Matilda gains more Resistance to damage skill from any commander who attacks us.
- Burning Blood: Grants an additional 6 rage every time this commander’s troop are attacked. Good talent for the reuse of our active skill.
- Master Armorer: When troops led by this commander enter battle, increases defense by (1.5% Commander Star Level) %. Multiplying the maximum possible star, 6 x 1.5 = 9% Defense for our troops. Excellent!
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. “Loose Formation” + “No Weaknesses” = 10.5% Skill damage reduction.
- Balance: Reduces damage taken by 3%, but also reduces damage dealt by 1.5%. Our objective when collecting on the map is not to cause damage, on the contrary we must have much more resistance in case of suffering any attack, this talent is excellent if we add: “Balance” + “Loose Formation” + “No Weaknesses” = 13.5% Skill damage reduction.
- Defensive Formation: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to less than 50% strength, increases defense of siege units by 15%. Much more resistance to the troops when we are attacked.
This unique build is guided to the collection of resources on the map, Matilda is an epic commander exclusively for this work in Rise of Kingdoms, with the extra talents we can gain resistances for our troops while they are on the map, something that makes her a fairly safe collector with a very good defense to face any attack without suffering a certain amount of casualties as we are used to seeing in other gathering commanders.
Best Commanders Pairings for Matilda
Recommended Equipment for Matilda.
|28 Days||Gathering Speed +8%|
Siege Unit Attack + 4%
Infantry Attack +4%
|28 Days||Gathering Speed +8%|
Siege Unit Attack + 4%
Archer Attack +4%
|28 days||Gathering Speed +10%|
Siege Unit Defense + 6%
Cavalry Attack + 6%
|28 Days||Gathering Speed +6%|
Siege Unit Defense + 2%
Siege Unit Attack + 2%
|Total||112 Days||Gathering Speed +32%|
Siege Unit Attack +10%
Siege Unit Defense +8%
Forest Guardian Set
2 Pieces: Troop Load + 20%
4 Pieces: Get extra resources from gathering +5%