Keira is an Epic Commander that we can obtain for free in the “Ceroli Crisis” event by exchanging the rewards for her sculptures. For F2P players, she is highly recommended. Thanks to her versatility, we can “Chain Farming”, defeat many neutral units, fight in open-field and participate in many PVE events where Keira develops best.
Other | The Red Chamelon
Archer | Peacekeeping | Skill
- Keira can be only obtained via the Ceroli Crisis shop.
- Players cannot spend Universal Sculptures on upgrading her skills.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Excellent commander for events like “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads”, very versatile.
- Great damage skill in AOE.
- A great epic archer commander for PVE.
- When used in PVP some of its important skill buff will stop working.
- It doesn’t have a great resistance for PVP battles.
- Has no healing factor.
|Dance of the Flametongue||Deals damage to 3 enemies at max in a forward-facing fan-shaped area. The damage will be reduced by 15% for each additional enemy.
Upgrades: Direct Damage Factor: 500/600/700/800/1000
|Allies or Enemies?||Keira’s army will deal extra damage to Barbarians and other neutral units. If it’s during Ceroli Crisis or Ian’s Ballads, they will deal 5% more damage
|Ceroli Sharpshooter||Increases attack and defense of archer units in the army.
|The Mutineer||Normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase the Skill Damage dealt to the enemies by 30% for 3 seconds. During “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads”, targets will receive 50% more from Skill Damage.
|Undying Flames||Enemies that are damaged by the Dance of the Flametoungue skill will take additional continuous damage (Damage Factor 200) for 2 seconds.|
- Dance of the Flametongue: Even though there are some damage reductions when she is targeting more than 1 enemy, this is a pretty decent skill in terms of damage. It does an extra 200 damage per second for 2 seconds when you have the Expertise unlocked.
- Allies or Enemies? Getting extra damage for Barbarians & neutral units is always something excellent for F2P Players! Now you can do a lot better in Ceoli Crisis even when you don’t have Legendary commanders with high nuking damage.
- Ceroli Sharpshooter: Very decent but we just can’t complain much for an Epic commander.
- The Mutineer: Increasing damage by 150% more is pretty crazy. This is her signature skill and definitely the best one you want to aim for while building up her skills. 10% is actually not low at all when you are farming Barbarians all day long on the field.
Talent Tree Builds for Keira
Peacekeeping Build (Chain-Farming Barbarian)
- Quick Study: Increases experience obtained from defeating barbarians and other neutral units by 15%. A great talent that will improve the XP gain obtained from Keira and her pairing.
- Insight: Reduces action points cost to attack barbarians and other neutral units by 9%. Essential Talent to reduce AP consumption when attacking Barbarian units.
- Killer Instinct: Increases normal attack damage dealt to barbarian and other neutral units by 9%. Genius talent for more effective elimination of barbarians.
- Domination: Increases skill damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units by 15%. Great Damage Skill Increase.
- Double-Edged Sword: Increases damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units by 15%, but also increases damage taken from these units by 15%. Like its name Double-Edged, although it increases the damage we cause to neutral units and that we receive. Increases the healing effects of our troops by 15% that can be provided by any secondary commander, even Keira herself with her latest talent “Curing Chant
- Curing Chant: Heals a portion of slightly wounded units (healing factor 500) after defeating barbarians or other neutral units. We gained a new ability that will provide excellent healing to our troops after defeating neutral units, it will even be improved by “Dobule-Edged Sword”.
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. In events like “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian Ballads” the bosses will have a great damage skill; this talent is excellent for the confrontation of these.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. ¡Excellent! + DPS.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. Keira with this talent improves the active skill of its secondary commander in damage.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, increases skill damage by 6% for the next 6 seconds. Great!
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rage whenever a skill is used. Excellent talent to continue taking advantage of “Clarity” during battle.
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Archer”
This build is focused on “Peacekeeping” defeating barbarian and neutral units on the map or some events, it is also the most effective if we want to do Chain-Farming Barbarians since Keira has a great damage skill in AOE and is very effective for this task.
Skill Build (Events)
This alternative Build focuses Keira’s damage to her combat skill, at all times it will be effective thanks to the increase in this damage per skill and its rapid rage regeneration, in addition to having some resistances that will be essential for events in which Keira is specialist (Ceroli Crisis & Ian’s Ballads)
- Latent Power: Enhanced additional skill damage by 6%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” = +9% additional skill damage.
- Feral Nature: Normal attacks have a 10% chance to grant an additional 100 rage. Although it’s a probability, it has a lot of importance in the Keira attacks, “Dance of Flametongue” will be more continuous quickly causing many casualties to our enemies
Archer Build (Events)
As a last alternative, we have the build by specialty of Keira, Archer.
This Build increases the resistances and improvements of the troops under the command of Keira who must be archers at all times to have strong buff and debuff caused to the enemy.
This is a build very versatile since we can use it in both PVP and PVE (although we do not recommend using Keira as a primary commander for PVP)
- Arrows Nocked: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increases all attack troops by 9%. By losing 50% of our troops, we will gain 9% damage in the remaining ones, thus balancing our attack-loss.
- Rapid Fire: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Good.
- Armed and Armored: Increases health of archer units by 3%. Our archers will be much more resistant.
- Thumb Ring: Archer units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to infantry units. Keira will be unstoppable when facing commanders and infantry units.
- Venomous Sting: Increases active skill damage of primary and secondary commanders by 8%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” + “Clarity” + = 23% Additional Skill Damage.
- Phoenix–Tail Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to trigger an additional attack (Damage Factor 200) on target. Good talent, direct damage per probability that increases our DPS in events and open-field.
- Whistling Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt by 25% for the next 2 seconds. If luck accompanies us with this probability, Keira will defeat enemies much faster
Best Commanders Pairings for Keira
Recommended Equipment for Keira
|18 Days||Archer Defense +8%
Infantry Defense +5%
Cavalry Defense +3%
|2.5 Days||Archer Defense +4%
Infantry Health +2%
|12 Days||Archer Health +6%
Infantry Attack +3%
|8 Days||Archer Attack +4%
Cavalry Attack +2%
|12 Days||Archer Defense +6%
Infantry Defense + 3%
|0.75 Days||Archer Attack +2.5%
Cavalry Attack +1%
|Total||54.25 Days||Attack + 6.5%
Defense + 18%