Keira is a brand new Rise of Kingdoms Epic Commander that people were waiting for like a year now! Finally, a new Epic Commander has arrived! At the moment,
She is an archer peacekeeping commander. The very interesting point is she can do tons of extra damage in Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads battles. She is by far the very first commander in the game who has perks in specific game scenarios.
Other | The Red Chamelon
Archer | Peacekeeping | Skill
- Keira can be only obtained via the Ceroli Crisis shop.
- Players cannot spend Universal Sculptures on upgrading her skills. But no worries, we will do an in-depth review for her so you can easily see if it’s worth it or not to invest in Keira!
|Dance of the Flametongue||Deals damage to 3 enemies at max in a forward-facing fan-shaped area. The damage will be reduced by 15% for each additional enemy.|
Upgrades: Direct Damage Factor: 500/600/700/800/1000
|Allies or Enemies?||Keira’s army will deal extra damage to Barbarians and other neutral units. If it’s during Ceroli Crisis or Ian’s Ballads, they will deal 5% more damage|
|Ceroli Sharpshooter||Increases attack and defense of archer units in the army.|
|The Mutineer||Normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase the Skill Damage dealt to the enemies by 30% for 3 seconds. During “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads”, targets will receive 50% more from Skill Damage.|
|Undying Flames||Enemies that are damaged by the Dance of the Flametoungue skill will take additional continuous damage (Damage Factor 200) for 2 seconds.|
- Dance of the Flametongue: Even though there are some damage reductions when she is targeting more than 1 enemy, this is a pretty decent skill in terms of damage. It does an extra 200 damage per second for 2 seconds when you have the Expertise unlocked.
- Allies or Enemies? Getting extra damage for Barbarians & neutral units is always something excellent for F2P Players! Now you can do a lot better in Ceoli Crisis even when you don’t have Legendary commanders with high nuking damage.
- Ceroli Sharpshooter: Very decent but we just can’t complain much for an Epic commander.
- The Mutineer: Increasing damage by 150% more is pretty crazy. This is her signature skill and definitely the best one you want to aim for while building up her skills. 10% is actually not low at all when you are farming Barbarians all day long on the field.
Keira Talent Tree
Commander Parings for Keira