What is Jumper Account?
You might notice that when a new Kingdom is created, just a few minutes after that, there are a lot of City Halls already being level 8. They are always dominating at the start of the kingdom while the others are only at level 1-2.
Those City Halls are called Jumpers. They are from another Kingdom coming with the hunger to rule the new Kingdoms.
People build up a City Hall to level 8, max out everything it has at that level, save tons resources and then jump to the fresh Kingdom with the Beginner’s Teleport (rewarded at City Hall level 7).
By doing this, you will have a lot better start than most players in the new Kingdom.
How to move City Hall to a new Kingdom?
In order to move your City Hall/Base to a new Kingdom, you need to have the Beginner’s Teleport.
Here are the requirements for you in order to move your City Hall to the new Kingdom:
- A Beginner Teleport
- Not being in any Alliance
- Your City Hall must be under level 9
- Not being in any battles
- All of Commanders are idles
- There isn’t any reinforcements in your City
- Not having more than 2 City Halls in the target Kingdom.
In order to move your City:
- Zoom Out until you see the small globe button located at the bottom right of your screen
- Tap on the Globe icon to see the list of Kingdoms.
- Scroll down to the newest Kingdom, or any Kingdom you want.
- Click Teleport to the area you want!
There should be a new Kingdom every 2-3 days so do your best to grab the chance to be the king of the new Kingdom!
To be continued…