In the previous guide, we showed governors how to move to a new Kingdom using the Beginner Teleport but your account has to be under level 9.
However, the new huge update now allows governors to change your Kingdom anytime using the item called the Passport Page.
How to get the Passport Page?
- To buy in the Alliance’s Shop using 600,000 Individual Alliance Credits. It takes 100,000 Alliance Credits to restock the Passport Page.
- To get it from some Value Bundles such as the New World bundle:
How to Immigrate to the New Kingdom Using the Passport Page?
Once you’ve had the Passport Paper, zoom out the map till you see the Globe icon at the bottom left, tap on it and browse to the Kingdom you want to immigrate to.
Ensure the Status of the new Kingdom is Developed, your Power is under the Immigration Power Cap of the new Kingdom and you must meet all of the requirements:
Requirements to Immigrate
- City hall Level 16 or higher.
- Sufficient Passport Pages. (The number of pages required for immigration is determined by your projected power ranking in the destination kingdom.)
- All march queues are empty.
- Neither your city nor your troops are in battle.
- You do not belong to an alliance.
- The number of resources you possess does not exceed the protection capacity of your storehouse.
- The kingdom you’re trying to migrate to has to be above 120 days old and not be part of Kingdom vs Kingdom (KvK)
- If the kingdom is imperium (top-32) they can only accept players below 25m in power, the only exception is that they can only accept 1 player of any power but once a month.
After that, tap on Immigrate!
If your immigration request is successful, the game will automatically restart and your city will reappear at a random location in the selected province.
Have fun in the new Kingdom!
- Nascent: A newly established kingdom with a rapidly growing population. Governors whose city halls are Level 8 or lower can use a Beginner’s Teleport to move here.
- Protected: Governors’ cities are developing rapidly. All information about this kingdom is classified.
- Unsealed: The chapter “Long Peace” in the kingdom chronicles has ended. All fog has been cleared and governors in all kingdoms can view information about this kingdom.
- Developed: This kingdom has been open for more than 90 days, or was established earlier than your home kingdom. Governors from other kingdoms can immigrate here.
New Kingdom Status
Applied from 2021/03/25 UTC – More details.
A kingdom’s status will be determined by their current season. Each season is split into an offseason and battle period. Battle periods are when kingdoms can enter the Lost Kingdom. Offseason periods are the time between each battle period.
Immigration Limited: Unable to immigrate to a kingdom that is in a battle period.
- Preparation Season: From the beginning of a kingdom to the occupation of their Lost Temple.
- Season 1: From the occupation of a kingdom’s Lost Temple to the end of their first Lost Kingdom.
- Season 2: From the end of Lost Kingdom Season 1 to the end of Season 2.
- Season 3: From the end of Lost Kingdom Season 2 to the end of Season 3 (“Light and Darkness”).
- Season of Conquest: From the end of Season 3 (“Light and Darkness”) onward.
How Many Passport Pages Needed?
Depending on your projected rank, the required amount of Passports might vary.
You can check out the table below for more details.