Spain | Unruly Revivalist
Cavalry | Garrison |Skill
|Active||Deals direct damge to the target, and deals additional damage per second in the next 2 seconds. Restores rage after casting||Direct Damage Factor:
150 / 180 / 210 / 250 / 300
Additional Damage Factor:
150 / 180/ 210 / 250 / 300
50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 100
Founder of Asturias
|Passive||Increases the attack of cavalry units and defense of cavalry units.||Cavaldry Attack Bonus:
4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Cavaldry Defense Bonus:
4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Retaking Lost Territory
|Passive||Increase the attack of garrison and watchtower attack when this commander is serving as the garrison commander.||Garrison/Watchtower Attack Bonus:
1% / 2% / 3% / 5% / 7%
|Passive||Troops’ normal attack has a 10% chance to heal some slightly wounded units every per second for 2 seconds.||Healing Factor:
150 / 200 / 250 / 350 / 450
Oath of Asseuua
|Passive||Increases the attack of cavalry units by 15% and defense of cavalry units by 15%.|
Best Pelagius Talent Trees
PvE Talent Build
This is the main Talent Build for all PvE related fights.
The skill path gives you rage regeneration, damage, damage reduction and all the things that you need when attacking neutral units.
I recommend throwing almost all of the points to the skills path, including the Naked Rage sometimes because it gives you extra damage to neutral units while not taking too much damage back. We’re doing the best to kill things faster, to machine-gun the skills.
This skill tree can be applied to any cavalry-skill commander like Pelagius, Minamoto, Baibars, etc.
The reason you want to go give the Cavalry points for PvE builds is that it does give you some more rage regeneration and 20% damage reduction.
Disarms (reducing enemies attack damage) and Health nodes are also must-have.
PvP Talent Build
This is the best Pelagius PvP build that I have been using for months now. You can also use this build for any cavalry slash skill-based Nuker commanders!
I’ve got the majority of cavalry path. This helps reduce a lot of the severely wounded. You get the extra health and extra defense here.
Because you’re reducing the number of points you can put into the skill tree, you tend to lose a little bit of that damage and rage regen. But you’re getting more defensive power behind yourself.
Charge is a big deal! Once you’re at 50% health, you can kind of notice if you’re gonna win that battle or not. Generally. By this time, your damage is reduced pretty significantly because you’ve lost half your troops, at that you can get out of the battle easily when having this ability.
Disarmed is a very good skill to have when fighting against other players because reducing a player’s attack by 20% is very significant. Especially if they’ve got a max army with a 50 percent expansion room. That’s a huge deal.
Emblazoned Shield: Another big one you want to have in PvP. You’re going to be fighting against nukers.
Pelagius his first primary skill has additional skill damage twice so I also took Latent power.
Ranked from Best to Worst
- Minamoto is the primary first best and top choice for a secondary or primary. They’ve got the same skill tree + Cav skill you can interchange them. Whoever has the highest level should be the primary commander.
- Cao Cao is mobile. He has a killer nuke, he adds a ton of attack damage because of his expertise as well as another skill on his skill line, he adds plus attack and March speed on his third skill I believe. He has everything that’s good for Cavs.
- Baibars: You can interchange them as well because they both have Cav-Skill lines. The Latent Power skill doesn’t necessarily apply to Baibars because he is an AoE nuker but he does not have any additional damage.
- Belisarius is another option after Baibars for me. Belisarius is tankier than Baibars. Make sure he is secondary because he does not have the skill talent path. He’s got mobility so he’s basically the free-to-play version of Cao Cao.
- Frederick is kind of a universal Nuker commander. He does offer an additional troop capacity bonus which is always beneficial when you’re on the battlefield, especially with PvP. He does a great nuke, that’s affected by all the skill path. He’s got a heal as well. Pairing that heal up with Pelagius would actually be pretty solid. Double heal regen + nuke damage, that’s a pretty good combo!