Other Nations | Queen of Egypt
Integration | Gathering | Support
- Legendary Gathering Commander, Cleopatra is one of the best gathering commanders in the game.
- It is not a commander focused on PVP or PVE, it is only for gathering on the map and some support that we can provide to our troops in an event such as “Sunset Canyon”.
- Cleopatra has a very good AOE skill that affects her nearby allies, healing them for a percentage of life and increasing their armor to a maximum of 15% for 2 seconds.
- Her role as a primary and secondary commander is good when choosing her as a gathering, she has skills and talents that enhance this work and make her a versatile commander for the collection of any type of resources on the map.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Its great load capacity and gathering speed make it one of the main farmers in the game.
- With her skills and talents (Gathering) to the maximum we will not have many worries about resources, Cleopatra will bring the bread home much faster and safer than you think.
- It has an active skill, effective in battles and game events thanks to its bonus and healing in AOE that affects allied troops or its own.
- She is not an effective commander in PVP or PVE.
- It does not have any type of skill damage that can make it a fighter.
- His enemies will cause him a lot of damage since his main strength is in gathering. The fight is not one of its virtues.
Cleopatra VII’s Skills
Queen of Kings
|Heals some of the slightly wounded units in your army and nearby friendly armies and increases defense of these troops for the next 2 seconds.|
End of Ptolemy
|Increase stone gathering speed; increases food, wood and gold gathering speed.|
Beauty and Wisdom
|Increases troop load.|
The Last Pharaoh
|Increases siege unit attack and defense when gathering at resource points on the map.|
Gifts of the Nile
|Cleopatra receives additional Resource Packs after she has finished gathering at resource points on the map.|
Recommended Talent Trees for Cleopatra VII
Cleopatra is dedicated to a single task in Rise of Kingdoms and that is to gather resources on the map, a skill such as “Beauty and Wisdom” (Increases troop load 50%), excellent for gathering as many resources as possible.
“End of Ptolemy” another of his passive skills, Bonus Gathering Speed (Stone) + 30% and Bonus Gathering Speed (Other Resources) + 20%, a fabulous skill.
Her ultimate skill is great “Gifts of the Nile”, every time Cleopatra finishes a resource point on the map, you will receive an extra reward from resource chests.
If we really are looking for a main gathering commander for our city or some farm account, Cleopatra is one of the best options, her skills and talents are perfect for this job, then we will explain each of those fundamental talents:
- Gathering Mastery (Wood): Increases wood gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Food): Increases food gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Stone): Increases stone gathering speed by 30%.
- Gathering Mastery (Gold): Increases gold gathering speed by 30%.
- Modified Axle: Increases march speed of siege units by 30%. By commanding siege, we will have extra speed when it comes to reaching resource points or escaping from an enemy that is chasing us.
- Tourniquet: When troops led by this commander are in a battle, decreases the number of severely wounded units by 6% (these units will instead by slightly wounded). When being attacked in open field or some resource point where we are, we will reduce the number of wounded troops that will go to the hospital.
- The More The Better: Troops led by this commander receive an additional 6% resources upon completion of gathering. When we finish a resource point we will earn an extra 6% of that same resource and of the total when we return home.
- Armed Convoy: Increases troops by 15% while gathering resources on the map. This talent increases Cleopatra’s maximum troop capacity when we send her to collect resources on the map. Great talent!
- Superior Tools: Increases gathering speed of all kinds of resources by 25%. The best talent for any gathering commander, Excellent!
Important: Cleopatra is a “Gathering” commander we can only develop her Gathering talents if we prefer, in turn only raise her to level 40 where she can reach all her skills to the maximum and obtain her fundamental gathering talents, the other talents are optional.
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. In case of being attacked on the map we will reduce a percentage of damage of any enemy that uses his skill against Cleopatra.
- Hasty Departure: When troops led by this commander depart from a structure. Increases march speed by 60% for the next 10 seconds. When using this talent we will have a bonus of march speed when entering and leaving structures or resource points.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Each Cleopatra attack will increase Rage’s regeneration, this helps to launch our active skill much faster.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 150 rage whenever a skill is used. When Cleopatra uses any of her skills, she will instantly restore 150 Rage.
- Charge: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to less than 50% strength, increases march speed of cavalry units by 9%. It is an optional talent, in case we use cavalry as troops with Cleopatra, this will increase her march speed by 9% maximum if she has decreased her army by 50%.
As we can see, it is a Build focused solely in gathering resources on the map.
This is Cleopatra’s main task as main and secondary commander thanks to her skills and talents that make her one of the most important farmers in the game.
The other builds that we want to incorporate into Cleopatra will be optional for each one of us, we will only recommend the one of this type since it is the most effective.
Best Commanders Pairings for Cleopatra VII
Recommended Equipment Cleopatra VII
|1 Day||Cavalry Defense +5%|
Gathering Speed +2%
|1 Day||Archer Defense +2%|
Gathering Speed +1%
|1 Day||Cavalry Attack +3%|
Gathering Speed +1%
|Total||3 Days||Gathering Speed +4%|