Lately, we have received a lot of messages from players regarding Rise of Kingdoms unable to load or run due to the update.
If your game is getting stuck at 6%, here are some quick fixes for you to get the game running normally just like before the update!
How to fix Rise of Kingdoms not loading after update
First, if you are really in a hurry and want to run the game as soon as possible, we strongly recommend to play Rise of Kingdoms on your PC, get things done first before trying to fix the problem.
If you are using Android
- Try to restart your phone and then try again.
- Go to your phone Settings → Apps → Rise of Kingdoms → Storage → Clear Data & Cache. Then, reopen the game and it should be loading normally now (after re-downloading the update).
- If the fix above doesn’t work, remove the game and then re-download it. Ensure that you have linked your account before doing this to prevent losing data.
If you are using iOS
- First, try to restart your phone and then try to open the game again.
- Remove Rise of Kingdoms then re-download the latest game version from App Store. Make sure that you have saved your account before doing this.
Please comment down below if you are still cannot load the game, mentioning your phone model and your OS version if possible!