Looking for Rise of Kingdoms Ark of Osiris information? This guide contains everything you should know about it, from basic rules, buildings, skills, and rewards.
Let’s see what makes it the best game mode in Rise of Kingdoms!
Ark of Osiris FAQs
What is Osiris?
Osiris is a battleground when 2 Alliances get matched randomly. Each alliance has to pick 30 players to fight against the others.
During the battle, players must attack the enemies to obtain and hold structures to gain points. The team that has the higher points, in the end, wins the battle.
Do troops get killed in AOO?
Does healing troops in AOO cost resources?
No, but it does cost speedups. However, if you have enough troops to use, you don’t even have to heal them. And this doesn’t affect your troops in the normal map as AOO is a standalone game mode.
How often does AOO open?
Every 2 weeks.
How to obtain 10,000+ points quickly?
If you join rallies, you can earn points much faster than doing individual activities on the battlefields. You can also earn a lot of points by just farming.
If you have a lot of strong marches, having 5 marches fighting at once could earn you a lot of points. However, this mode is highly depended on strategies, don’t focus too much on getting your individual points.
Can we teleport in AOO?
Yes, just make sure your troops are not on the open field. But make sure you follow the Alliance strategy. This is a very strategic move that you want to follow the key rallies or leaders.
Any bad teleport could lead to a loss so you must be very careful!
If I don’t participate in the AOO, will I still receive the rewards?
Yes, but if you join the battle, you will receive a lot more rewards. Also, Osiris is super fun and all players must try it to see how interesting the game is!
Which are the best skills?
There aren’t any best skills as it all depends on the strategies of your Alliance. The most popular skills are To The Death, Hurl Stone, Mystical Formation, War Drums, Swift Stride, and Running Charge.
What is the best strategy for Ark of Osiris?
There are a lot of strategies and each team has their own playstyles. Many of them are super effective and depending on the situation, you must choose the suitable one for your Alliance. More details can be read at the Best Ark of Osiris Strategies guide!
Tip: Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC helps you manage the situations and win the battles a lot easier!
Quick Strategy for Ark of Osiris
Shared by Bald Peon
So this is the strategy we’ve been using in k1280 for a while in Arks. It’s a step-by-step aggressive strategy that helps us crushing non-organized alliances in a few minutes.
- We double rally enemies Obelisks as fast as possible with full cavalry troops and save our teleports.
- If we manage to capture their Obelisks, our bests players teleport there instantly. We then Zero their cities to push them back.
- Although, this strategy can be countered pretty easily. If we think we won’t manage to take their Obelisks, we just call it off (before step 4, otherwise, we are screwed)
- We are always all on discord and have additional spectator players who can keep eyes on everything and give us real-time instructions. We believe that the best PvP strategy should be flexible and adapt itself to enemy movements.
This strategy demands really good coordination and communication organization. Our first try was quite chaotic, but with time and perseverance, we manage to make it our own. We won the last few Arks of Osiris pretty easily.
- 2 players with strong rallies (Capacity/Commanders/Techs)
- 3 Teams:
- 2 teams, 1 on each side with full cavalry units to ensure fast rallies.
- 1 fighting for the Ark in the center, with strong open-field commanders.
- Top 6 players list of each team on the sides. Those players will have priority to teleport
- A spectator player who will track of everything during Ark and give real-time instructions to every one according to the opponent moves.
- Proper voice communication system. (a Discord voice channel for example)
The battle is separated into 3 sides :
- The middle is an open field battle to control the temple. Players with the most powerful commanders/troops/technologies will be here.
- The 2 sides are two separate battles to controls buildings. No open-field fight here, STRONGEST WILL SPAM RALLIES.
Don’t forget to gather resources on the map (give points), gather multiples points before coming back to base if you are far.
|Red||RedRallyLeader (Leader and Rally launcher)||Left OBELISK|
|Blue||BlueRallyLeader (Leader and Rally launcher)||Right OBELISK|
|Green||Fight for the Ark|
Plan A: Double All in
- This strategy is a double-edged sword. It will lead to victory in case of success but must come with a B Plan in case of failure.
- This strategy cannot be aborted to Plan B once STEP 4 began. Be sure of its success before starting step 4.
- This strategy is executed on both sides separately. The failure of one doesn’t mean the failure of the other one.
- The team who failed has the possibility to help the other team or to procced to PLAN B
|Step 1||1. Send the main troops around your obelisk to be ready to fill the first rally.
2. Send Tier 1 Cavalry to capture your team’s Buildings fast
|Step 2||Once your Obelisks are captured:
1. Everyone can’t teleport. Capture an obelisk for the first time gives 5 teleports to an alliance + 2 every 5 minutes.
|Step 3||First Rallies:
1. Whale_1 and Whale_2 instantly start rallies on the enemy Obelisks.
|Step 4||If the enemy obelisks are captured easily:
1. RedRallyLeader and BlueRallyLeader and Top 12 players teleport to the enemy obelisk
Top 12 players : BlueRallyLeader, Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4, Player5, RedRallyLeader, Player6, Player7, Player8, Player9, Player10
- Teleport when you can. (you don’t need to call back your troops to your city, sending them inside a structure is enough)
- Gather resources: Gathers multiple points before coming back to city if did not teleport yet
- Be careful of roaming players (watch gatherers and backdoors)
- FILL RALLIES
Plan B: When Plan A Fails
If Plan A has been canceled before STEP 4 Started (ie: teleports are still available): There are multiples choices possible according to enemy moves.
|Step 1||1. Follow teleport priority to teleport to our Obelisk (see teleport list: Plan A/Step4)
2. Defend objectives against enemies rallies
|Step 2||Adapt to enemy movements
1. Enemies are attacking: Gather and defend buildings
Ark of Osiris Introduction
The story begins with the murder of the Lord of Silence, Osiris, at the hands of his covetous brother, Seth. To ensure that Osiris would never return, Seth sealed his body in a coffin and threw it into the Nile. Iset, the wife of Osiris, transformed herself into a bird and flew across Egypt, searching desperately for her husband’s body. After much hardship, Iset found what she was seeking. She constructed a temple in which she placed the Ark of Osiris, and began preparing the reincarnation ritual that would restore him to life. Overcome with fury, Seth assembled a mighty army to seize the Ark and put an end to Iset’s plan.
Governors will become followers of Seth, fighting to uphold his dominion over the land, or followers of Iset, aiding her in her quest to resurrect the Lord of Silence.
The choices you make and the power you bring to these battlegrounds will decide the fate of these ancient gods and their eternal kingdom.
Ark of Osiris Gameplay
The matchmaking system will pair Alliances of comparable strength.
Once paired, alliances will enter a new map to participate in the battle.
Alliance points and individual points are awarded for the first occupation and continuous occupation of structures on the map. (To be considered “occupied”, a structure must be captured and held for a period of time. Occupied structures will change to the color of the occupying alliance.) A massive amount of points are awarded for successfully escorting the Ark of Osiris to its correct destination.
The battle will rage until the countdown timer reaches zero, then the alliance with the most points will be declared the winner.
Prizes will be automatically awarded according to the result of the battle and individual score.
- Registration: Alliances ranked in the Top 20 in the Kingdom for alliance power can be registered by their alliance leader or titled officers. Governors who join an alliance after that alliance has registered for the Ark of Osiris battlegrounds cannot be selected as combatants, and will not receive corresponding rewards. When registration closes, the list of combatants will be locked and no further changes will be allowed.
- Manage Army: Alliance leaders and titled officers can head to the “Manage Army” page and select up to 30 vanguard combatants and 10 backup combatants to participate in the battle.
- Entering the Battlegrounds: The Ark of Osiris battle takes place on a new map separated from the rest of the kingdom. Once the battlegrounds open, governors will need to ensure that all of their troops have returned to the city, no wounded troops are in their hospital, and their city is not in a “War Frenzy” state.
- The Battle: Upon entering the battlegrounds, the followers of Iset (Blue) will be transported to the upper left corner of the map, while the followers of Seth (Red) will be transported to the bottom right corner.
Cannot teleport, occupy structures, or dispatch troops, but alliance markers can be placed.
- First Period – Obelisks and outposts are unshielded.
- Second Period – All remaining structures are unshielded.
- Third Period – Ark of Osiris appears.
Governors will be automatically sent to the results page. The alliance with the most points will be declared the winner.
Ark of Osiris
|The Temple of Osiris is located at the center of the battlegrounds. The two opposing alliances may begin battling for control of the Ark of Osiris once it appears at the Temple’s summit. Successfully escorting the Ark to any structure not occupied by enemy forces will award a massive amount of points. Following each successful escort, the Ark will reappear at the Temple’s summit after a short period of time, and the number of points awarded for the next escort will increase. If the Ark is escorted to a caravan,|
Shrine of Life
|The Mother Goddess !set blesses and protects all brave souls who enter her shrine. Capture this structure to increase the hospital healing speed of all alliance combatants.|
Shrine of War
|The Usurper Seth prizes chaos and violence above all things. His relentless hunger for destruction is immortalized in his shrine. Capture this structure to increase the attack and defense of all alliance combatants.|
War Camp (Iset)
|The followers of Iset establish war camps on the battlefield as bases for their travel-weary troops. They will not rest until they have seized control of the Ark of Osiris and resurrected the Lord of Silence.|
War Camp (Seth)
|The followers of Seth establish war camps on the battlefield as bases for their travel-weary troops. They seek to disrupt lset’s plan and guarantee Seth’s eternal dominion over the Two Lands.|
|An altar dedicated to Iset, the Goddess of the Sky. Channeling the infinite power of the heavens, this altar pushes back against the ravages of war.Virtually unassailable, this altar must be given serious consideration as part of any battlegrounds strategy. Occupy this structure to earn a massive amount of points.|
|An altar dedicated to Seth, the God of the Desert. Baptized in the flames of war, this altar doubles as a military fortification. Easily defended and difficult to attack, the military value of this altar is hard to overstate. Occupy this structure to earn a massive amount of points.|
|At the start of battle, obelisks are the most strategically important structures on the map. Once an obelisk has been occupied, all alliance combatants will be able to teleport into a circular area centered around the structure. The alliance who occupies an obelisk for the first time will receive an additional 5 teleport chances, and occupying a previously occupied obelisk will grant 2 teleport chances. While occupied, obelisks will produce additional teleport chances for their occupying alliance over time.|
|Led by experienced guides, caravans wander through the desert, trading supplies to desperate travelers. Governors can earn alliance and individual points by gathering provisions at caravans on the battlefield, but the provisions must be returned back to the governor’s war camp before points are awarded. New caravans will appear three times during the course of the battle, and will remain on the battlefield until they have been visited.|
Outpost of Iset
|Located on the outskirts of the map, these unassuming outposts are like eagle eyes, watching over the battle with their penetrating gaze and helping Iset and her army detect potential dangers. Occupy this structure to earn a small amount of points.|
Outpost of Seth
|Due to their advanced position, outposts provide Seth and his army with a wealth of information about the battle. Troops stationed here can be used to disrupt enemy movements or launch a full-scale invasion. Occupy this structure to earn a small amount of points.|
AOO Tips & Rules
Before the start of registration, alliances must have more than 10 alliance flags and must be ranked among the Top 20 alliances in the kingdom in terms of alliance power.
Governors must have joined the alliance and upgraded their city hall to Level 16 or higher before their alliance registers for the event. Governors who do not meet these requirements will be ineligible to be chosen as combatants.
Battle mechanics in the Ark of Osiris battlegrounds are generally identical to those when battling in kingdoms.
Unrestricted troop movement is available for all combatants within the battlegrounds.
Capture structures on the battlefield to receive alliance points and individual points. Certain structures (Shrines of War/Shrines of Life) can also provide your alliance with beneficial effects.
Killing enemy troops when defending structures or during field battles will earn 40 individual point(s) for every 10,000 power of units killed. Killing enemy troops when attacking structures will award 80 individual point(s) for every 10,000 power of units killed. Alliance points will not be awarded for killing troops.
Successfully escorting the Ark of Osiris to any structure not occupied by enemy forces will award a massive amount of points. The number of points awarded for a successful escort will increase each time the Ark of Osiris reappears.
Each alliance has a maximum of 20 teleport chances. These teleport chances are shared across the alliance and can be used by any combatant. First occupation of an obelisk will award an additional 5 teleport chances, while occupying a previously occupied obelisk will award 2 teleport chances. While occupied, obelisks will produce additional teleport chances for the occupying alliance over time.
Troops will not be killed during Ark of Osiris battles, but will be injured and sent to the hospital. In the battlegrounds, hospital capacity is unlimited and healing troops does not expend resources. All injured units in the hospital will recover immediately upon leaving the battlegrounds.
War camps defeated by a siege will burn very rapidly. If the fire is not extinguished in time, your city may be sent back to the safe area.
Governors who exit the battlegrounds while the battle is in progress will have their individual points reset to zero, and will be unable to reenter the battlegrounds for 15 minutes.
Buffs from alliance technologies, alliance titles, individual technologies, commander talents,VIP bonuses, civilization bonuses, city buildings, city themes, and certain items will take effect within the Ark of Osiris battlegrounds.
Buffs from kingdom titles, holy sites, kingdom buffs, and runes will not take effect within the battlegrounds.
|Structure||Action||Alliance Score||Individual Score|
|Ark of Osiris||Completed Escorts||3,000||300|
|Level 1 Caravans||Provisions||50||150|
|Level 2 Caravans||Provisions||75||225|
|Level 3 Caravans||Provisions||100||300|
|Kills||Defense||–||10,000 Power = 40 Points|
|Attack||–||10,000 Power = 80 Points|
|Field Battles||–||10,000 Power = 40 Points|
- When an alliance still has teleports remaining, you can teleport your city to an obelisk no matter whether your troops are all in the city or on the map.
- Tap your war camp and drag towards an unoccupied space to quickly dispatch troops to that location.
- Select and drag a troop from the list on the right side of the screen to quickly give your troops orders.
- Double-tap one of your troops on the map or listed on the right side of the screen will allow you to select all of your current troops.
- The Ark of Osiris cannot be escorted into safe areas. The Ark will be immediately returned to the Temple of Osiris if it enters a safe area.
- During Ark of Osiris battles, tap the scoreboard at the top of the screen to view the individual scores of your alliance members. This screen also contains a button to exit the battlegrounds.
- During Ark of Osiris battles, each commander can only dispatch a single troop to garrison a given structure. So, if you are escorting the Ark, make sure that you don’t already have another troop stationed at the destination (excluding war camps).
Game Function Restrictions
Certain game functions will be restricted while the Ark of Osiris battle is underway:
- All alliance member management functions will be disabled while the battlegrounds are open.
- After entering the battlegrounds, governors will be unable to provide military/resource assistance and alliance help.
- After entering the battlegrounds, governors will be unable to engage in any troop dispatch actions outside of the battlegrounds.
- While inside the battlegrounds, each governor may only send out one scout at a time.
- The alliance technology “Fast Rally” will not take effect within the battlegrounds.
Holding Position & Selecting Multiple Armies
- When attacking barbarians and other neutral units, the target information panel will have an option to “Hold position after attack” . If this option is selected, the attacking army will hold its position on the map after the battle is over.
- When multiple armies have been dispatched, the army management panel on the right side of the screen will have an option to “Select All” . If this option is selected, orders can be given to multiple armies simultaneously.
- This option will not be displayed in situations where the governor cannot give simultaneous orders.
- Simultaneous orders cannot be given to rallied armies, carriages, or routed armies.
Hold & Drag
- To quickly dispatch an army, press and hold your city while in map view, then drag your finger to the target destination. A “New Troops” page will open where you can select commanders and troops to dispatch.
- This Hold & Drag feature can be used to dispatch troops from holy sites and allied cities as well.
- Hold & Drag can also be used to quickly give orders to armies already on the map.
- You can even Hold & Drag from the commander icons in the army management panel on the right side of the screen.
- Double click any of your armies on the map to select all armies in view and issue simultaneous orders.
- If the target destination is inaccessible, armies will automatically march to the closest accessible location on the map.
- Hold & Drag orders cannot be issued to rallied armies, carriages, or routed armies.
- When using Hold & Drag to issue orders to armies, tap the screen with another finger to cancel.
Ark of Osiris Skill System
- In the Ark of Osiris, Alliance leaders and titled officers can set up skills by tapping on skill icons in the Management panel.
- Each alliance can equip up to 6 different skills per match during the Ark of Osiris.
- Using a skill requires Energy Bars, and each skill has its own cooldown. Some skills are so powerful that you can only use them a total of once per match.
- Both sides gain Energy Points as the match goes on, and once enough Energy Points has been accumulated, the alliance gains an Energy Bar.
- The rate at which Energy Points are gained corresponds to the current score difference between two alliances. The alliance which currently has a lower score will gain Energy Points at a faster rate. The bigger the difference in score, the more their Energy Point gain will be accelerated.
- Only alliance leaders and titled officers can use skills. Use wisely, as a skill that is expertly timed may turn the battle in your favor.
- The skill effects of Running Charge, War Drums, and Mystical Formation are removed immediately upon entering a Stronghold.
|Increases the march speed of up to 30 alliance troops within an area by 100% for 30 seconds. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|Increases the march speed of all alliance troops by 50% for 30 seconds. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|This skill’s effects last for 10 minutes. Upon victory, the time required to occupy structures is reduced by 60 seconds (does not stack). When your alliance launches a rally attack, march speed for the rally is increased by 50%, and damage is increased by 20%. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|This skill’s effects last for 10 minutes. Upon victory, the time required to occupy structures is reduced by 60 seconds (does not stack). When your alliance launches a rally attack, the rally’s counterattack damage is increased by 50%. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|Increases the attack of up to 30 alliance troops within an area by 80% for 180 seconds. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|Increases the attack of alliance troops when attacking specified structure by 80% for 5 minutes. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|Increases the defense of up to 30 alliance troops within an area by 50% for 180 seconds. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|Increases the defense of alliance troops when garrisoning specified structure by 50% for 5 minutes. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|Instantly heals some slightly wounded units (Healing Factor 5000) to up to 30 alliance troops within an area. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|Governors on your side can heal wounded troops in War Camps at 300% the current speed for 180 seconds. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|Scouts march at 300% their current march speed, and the number of scouts you can use is increased to 2 for 5 minutes. (Cooldown: 300 seconds)|
|Increases the speed of all alliance caravan visits by 50% for 5 minutes. (Cooldown: 600 seconds)|
|Reduces the march speed of up to 30 enemy troops within an area by 50%, and reduces their defense by 30% for 30 seconds. (Cooldown: 720 seconds)|
|Deals skill damage (Damage Factor 1000) to up to 30 enemy troops within an area for 10 seconds. No effect against structures. (Cooldown: 780 seconds)|
|Grants the Hidden status to up to 30 allied troops within an area (troops gain 50% increased march speed and cannot be seen by enemies) for 120 seconds. The Hidden status is removed upon initiating an attack, and troops gain 30% increased damage for 30 seconds. (Cooldown: 900 seconds)|
|Deals skill damage to the target building’s garrison (Damage Factor 10000). If the building has no garrison, you will start to occupy it. (Cooldown: 900 seconds)|
|This skill can only be used while targeting troops carrying an Ark. When the target is an ally, they take 50% reduced damage for 20 seconds. When the target is an enemy, they take 50% increased damage for 20 seconds. (Cooldown: 900 seconds)|
|Heals a portion of all allied troops’ slightly wounded units (Healing Factor 1000) per second for 20 seconds. (Cooldown: 1200 seconds)|
To The Death!
|Increases the damage dealt of up to 30 alliance troops within an area by 100%, and increases their damage reduction by 30%, lasts for 1 minute. During this period, troops cannot receive any healing. (Cooldown: 3600 seconds)|
All members of the winning alliance will receive the following rewards:
All members of the defeated alliance will receive the following rewards:
All registered participants from the winning alliance will receive the following rewards:
All registered participants from the defeated alliance will receive the following rewards:
Members of the winning alliance will receive the following additional rewards based on their individual scores:
Members of the defeated alliance will receive the following additional rewards based on their individual scores: