This blog is a fan site of the game Rise of Kingdoms. Here, you can find everything you must know about the game, from the most basic information to the most advanced strategies.
Latest Rise of Kingdoms Strategy Articles
Tips & Tricks
If you want to be a part of this blog, want to give the community your best guides/tips for the game, please visit this page.
What is Rise of Kingdoms?
From March 5th 2019, the name of the game Rise of Civilizations is official changed to Rise of Kingdoms!
RoK is the next-level RTS game for smartphones and tablets.
This stunning strategy video game features an endlessly open world, where you can build your own city, start conquering the world and writing your own history for the kingdom!
- 11 unique nations and growing: You can choose to become either Rome, Germany, Britain, France, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, Arabia, Ottoman or Byzantium and start building your own city to become the most powerful one in the kingdom! Each nation has its own unique pros and cons. More nations are being added in the next updates.
- Real-time Battles: In this game, you can do the battles on a huge, wide, open and detailed map with other players in real time. There are tons of natural obstacles like forests, rivers, lakes, mountains and strategic passes on the map.
- Realistic Day and Night cycle: Not like other games, Rise of Kingdoms has a realistic day&night cycle. Take the advantage of night to do surprising attacks on the opponents. Light is your friend during the day time.
- Massive Unexplored Map: At the beginning of the kingdom, many places are not discovered by human, thus there isn’t any complete map of the world. Start exploring the world and un-fogging the map!
- Pick the Legend Commanders you love: The game features a lot of historical figures like Sun Tzu, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Kusunoki Masahige etc. Use the commanders you love and start conquering the world with your unstoppable armies!
This fan site does not belong to Lilith Games. It is ran by the community and for the community of the game.